Immaculately presented and incredibly well maintained, stepping onto Rhythm is akin to walking into a luxury apartment with 360 degree views of Lake Eildon. Situated less than 2 hours from Melbourne CBD. Lake Eildon offers jaw-dropping panoramic views of the lake and surrounding mountains all year around. Explore the townships, restaurants, shops and off-lake activities OR embrace the wilderness and beauty of Lake Eildon OR bring the ski-boat and jet-skis up for an adventure filled family holiday. The choice is yours and you will not get a better home base for your holiday than Rhythm.
Built in 2010, Rhythm feels almost new. Finished with plush carpet, cedar lined roofing and styled with modern provincial finishes. Rhythm is designed for living and entertaining a family and guests. This open plan living/kitchen/dining floor-plan of Rhythm is now favoured by many houseboat builders for good reason. Pair the good sized kitchen downstairs with the entertaining kitchenette upstairs under the fully enclosed hard top targa and you have the ability to host parties guests in absolute style and comfort.
Here is what else we love about Rhythm!
- Marble bench-tops and tiles with stainless steel gas appliances in the kitchen (check out the beautiful inlay in the floor!)
- Luxurious master suite with full-sized walk around bed
- Great sized duckboard at the rear for embarking on adventures or relaxing
- Internal floating staircase – easy access to upstairs and looks beautiful
- Large floor to ceiling windows to make the most of the stunning views
- 8 Solar panels, a large battery bank and 8kVa generator to keep you powered up
- Great Kitchenette and relaxing area upstairs in the all weather targa
You can have all of this amenity for a fraction of what you would expect to pay for a holiday home of lesser quality.
Rhythm is ready now! to see more photos or to book an inspection, please contact us.